Initially, the company supplied a number of known lighting brands under an OEM guise but a decision was taken in 2015 to go direct to the market as NRG Illumination.
Research and Development
At NRG one of our principal strengths is characterised by constant research and the development of new technologies, quality materials, enhanced production processes.
The technical knowledge within our Company guarantees the optimisation of the product design process, starting from the industrial cost evaluation all the way to the overall quality of the finished luminaire.
All the different steps of the project are managed in-house and our portfolio is constantly being improved to meet market demands whilst complying with current standards and legislation.
It is thanks to these things, alongside our ability to adapt products to our customer’s requirements, that NRG are highly respected as a provider of Bespoke Solutions, bringing your projects within budget through Value Engineering.
Customer Service and Lighting Calculations
We provide our customers a lighting calculation and control design service free of charge. Unlike some
other lighting companies, we do not embellish our calculations.
Photometrics can be made available if the customer prefers using their own in-house lighting department.
We can also provide support my advising Emergency locations, luminaire angles and supplying location drawings to help make the installation as straight forward as possible.
It’s this attention to detail that makes us your LED solutions experts.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
This policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and can also be found in the staff handbook.
Although the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- a customer complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
- Full testing of in-house products and conversions
- Strict product specification
- Batch testing of imported products
- Training employees for quality control
- Creating a communication system for reporting defects or potential issues.
These processes allow us to maintain a high product quality and give you peace of mind. All these help to provide continuity and consistency in supply to give the end client peace of mind.
We have supplied our lighting and provided our expertise on a number of prestigious jobs with the following clients and projects: